also, duct tape on your arms, a few layers, but not too tight. basically it’ll stop a zombie taking a chunk out of your arm if you’re reloading or your blade gets jammed in a zombie
wearing a wetsuit underneath your clothing would also be useful. remember; they were human once, humans have blunt teeth! you try biting through duct tape AND a wet suit
never duct tape joints, your movements will be limited, and you want to be fast and danger (gotta go fast)
don’t hole up in small houses either that’s a recipe for disaster, you want somewhere with a secure upstairs, and a way down from the upstairs that is zombie free or can easily be cleared of zombies (avoid fire exits with steps leading up to them though, unless they have gates at the bottom)
sound = attraction, so if you do have guns, use them only in emergencies or for the sake of popping one head you’ll be greeted with many many more
raid your local medical shops, and get there first, nobody is going to stop and share it out equally while they’re panicking. don’t hit out at somebody unless they hit out at you, though, you already have unintelligent corpses pitted against you, you don’t want sentient humans on your case as well (zombies don’t do the revenge thing, humans do!)
try not to piss people off, because as stated before, yes, humans like revenge
don’t try and be clever and use yourself as live bait; yes playing the hero is glorious in movies, but it doesn’t work so glamorously in real life
large numbers isn’t a good idea. you want small groups, even if you just branch out from being in a larger group, because if there’s a lot of you you are a bigger target, but don’t then go off and decide to be in groups that are too small in case you get surrounded (in which case, the duct tape and wet suits will come in handy)
food shouldn’t be that hard to come by, most people would have attempted to flee the area straight from their houses and packed what they had, raiding local shops could still be worth it. but remember, know your way in, your way out, and double check there’s nothing in the shop ready to sneak up behind you while you’re reaching up for that tin of beans
half balaclava masks or something similar to cover your lower face while fighting zombies could also be useful, you don;t want to accidentally ingest flying zombie fluids and end up one of them, that’d be a nasty surprise for your group to wake up to (since going solo possibly isn’t a good idea)
and always, ALWAYS, have a way to start a fire on you
I love my followers so you need to protect yourselves.
In case of Croatoan
also i would think a screwdriver would also be an ideal close-range weapon, because it’s less likely to get stuck in someone’s skull.
With all the talk of a game starring Zelda lately, I thought I’d post an old idea for such a game I posted on a forum a while ago.
- In-game representation of the Failure Timeline, where Link fails and Zelda seals Ganon without him
- Focused on stealth gameplay (Thief, Metal Gear Solid, etc. influence)
- Start game playing as child Zelda sneaking around the castle to eavesdrop on soldiers who may have information about Ganondorf’s plot
- This introduces you to the sneaking gameplay that is employed later as Sheik
- Game is a sort of alternate perspective on OoT’s events, with Sheik’s actions taking place concurrently with Link’s in the original game
- Sheds more light into the Sheikah tribe and their traditions, as Impa teaches you new skills and you learn new ancient Sheikah techniques
- Reveals certain Sheikah secrets and knowledge (“Hyrule’s bloody history of greed and hatred” revealed)
- No block pushing puzzles
- Puzzles make more use of Zelda/Sheik’s magic in order to manipulate the environment (cause a distant sound to distract an enemy, put out a torch to confuse an enemy and sneak by, etc.)
- Sheik is very vulnerable to attacks and dies in just a few hits, providing a high emphasis on puzzle-solving, stealth, and exploration and making combat situations more intense
- Sheik’s arsenal is borrowed from Smash Bros. (throwing knives, metal whip, etc.) with a few original additions
- All of Sheik’s weapons also double as items to manipulate the environment in some way (same with magic spells)
- With a high emphasis on eavesdropping and gaining information, the game reveals many mysteries about Zelda lore (think the equivalent of scan logs in the Metroid Prime series, but for Zelda)
- Offers a darker, more mature look at the Zelda series, without feeling too “dark & edgy”
- Titled “The Secret of Zelda”, both to distinguish it from the main “Legend of Zelda” series, and as a nod to Zelda’s secret identity as Sheik
And that’s basically my dream Zelda spinoff game.
In a world full of chaos, this “Legend of Zelda” collection is the perfect symbol for tying the knot. Composed of white and yellow gold and diamonds, With the golden triangles that symbolize the legend of the Tri-force.
wHO WANTS TO GET MARRIED
I’m still holding out for a super fancy zora engagment ring. But this is pretty nice.